Producing effective content is no longer an option but a fundamental requirement in digital marketing as it will be the bridge between customers’ informational needs and business objectives.
The world has gone digital (think mobile, tablet) and the demand for more content has increased. As a business, the need to strategically plan their messages and communications has increased beyond the realm of a desktop computer and ME ME ME content. This means the value of relevant, useful is paramount not just to search engines but also consumers.
What do we mean when we say content?
- Web & microsite content, presentations
- Your circle, fans, followers, subscribers etc
- Multimedia content – videos, photos, demos, mobile apps
- Social media content – profiles, tweets, statuses, blog posts
- Infographics, email newsletter, reports, white paper, ebooks, ezines
Benefits of Content Strategy
A sound content strategy can help you:
- Increase search engine rankings
- Create and build brand awareness
- Communicate key messages clearly
- Aid in conversion thus improving ROI
- Open new markets and reach new prospects
- Build community engagement with your prospects
- Audit your current content for its effectiveness in meeting business goals
- Reduce the learning curve for your customers, employees, stakeholders etc
- Help with SEO by driving highly targeted results from search engines and social media
A content strategy framework takes the guess out of guesswork for effective digital marketing execution and implementation.
Our content strategy solutions cater to every business and organisation that needs to produce relevant, effective content that will meet their goals.
Our content strategy offerings include:
> Keyword research and strategy
> Content analysis for content effectiveness
> Message and engagement strategy
> Style guides & editorial calendars
> Audience informational needs assessment
> Editorial strategy and planning
> Persona development
> Publishing process mapping & workflows
> Content marketing campaign development
> Blog and social media channel planning
> Adapting offline collateral material for online consumption
Email us to discuss a suitable strategy for you.